Vzdělání a kariéra
Vzdělání a akademická kvalifikace
- nyní: PhD student Katedra geologie, Přírodovědecká fakulta UP Olomouc, Hydrogeologie
- 2013–2014, University of Sheffield, England, UK. MSc Contaminant Hydrogeology
- 2003–2007, University of Sulaimani, Sulaimani city, Kurdistan Region. BSc Geology
Členství v profesních organizacích
- Researcher at Directorate of Groundwater in Sulaimaniyah focusing on Hydrogeology, Groundwater Contamination and Groundwater Resource Management
- Head of Database Unit at Directorate of Groundwater in Sulaimaniyah
- Sub-National WASH Cluster Coordinator for Sulaimaniyah and Diyala Governorates in arche noVa (German International Humanitarian Organization).
- Founder of Geo-Hydro Explore Consultancy Bureau focusing on Hydrogeology, Geology, Environment, Water Resource Management, Academic Subjects and etc. Consultancy has been offering in the mentioned field for Government and Private Sectors.
- Member in Kurdistan Geology Society since 2007
Přednášky a cvičení
- Water well
- Water well site determination
- Participated seminars and workshop related to water resource management and protection against contamination
- Attended Geo-Kurdistan Conference 2 organized by Geology Department in University of Sulaimani and Kurdistan Geology Society 2017
- Participated Workshop on Groundwater Sustainability organized by General Directorate of Water Resource in Erbil, 2017
- Participated in Groundwater Management and Sustainability organized by Sulaimani Groundwater Directorate and Geology Department in University of Sulaimani, 2017
Working on four researches with my colleagues and having plan to publish in international journal with my colleagues about vulnerability map and risk intensity map for some study area in Sulaimaniyah Governorate and Heavy Metals Contamination Assessment in the industrial area in Sulaimaniyah city, Kurdistan Region.
Implementing water resource quality research in specific area of Diyala Governorate, Iraq funded by OXFAM through Geo-Hydro Explore Consultancy Bureau (GHEB) which is founded by Me with two of my colleagues
- Mahmmud R., Sracek O., Mustafa O., Čejková B., Jačková I., Vondrovicová L., 2022. Groundwater geochemistry evolution and geogenic contaminants in the Sulaimani-Warmawa Sub-basin, Sulaimani, Kurdistan Region, Iraq. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 194:352, 1-20.
- Mahmmud R., 2015. Rainfall Event Analysis for Urban Flooding Study Using Radar Rainfall Data (published M.Sc. Thesis). Journal of Zankoy Sulaimani, A (JZS-A), 17 (3).